- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length [mm] x Width [mm]: 42x42
- Dial Color: Silver-White
- Material: Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Clasp: Fold Over Clasp with Push Button
- Type: ChronomĂ¨tre, Day / Date
- [WR] Face-Washing, Sweat, Raindrops, etc.
Heritage-inspired quartz chronograph with gold-tone stainless steel case, silver white six-hand dial with day/date feature, domed mineral crystal, gold-tone stainless steel bracelet with short fold-over pusher closure, and water resistance to 30 metres.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
For over 135 years, Bulova has stood proudly in the vanguard of American innovation. A pioneering force in the industry since opening a small store in Lower Manhattan in 1875, Joseph Bulova transformed how watches were worn and how time was perceived. An independent thinker alert to the era’s risk-taking ethos, Bulova presented one innovation after another, establishing a dedication to creativity and change that endures to the present day.