Oris TT1 Engine Date
# 01 733 7752 4124-07 4 24 06FC
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Skeleton dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Rubber
- Material: Black rubber strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 733, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 10 bar
The Oris TT1 Engine Date is a work of art – sculpted, three-dimensional, mesmerising. Its multi-layered dial opens up the inner workings of the watch’s Swiss Made mechanical movement, giving it a look that echoes the power, speed and performance of a Williams Formula 1 car.
|Name||TT1 Engine Date|
|Stock Number||01 733 7752 4124-07 4 24 06FC|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. Comprised of four worlds: Diving, Aviation, Culture, and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.