Oris Artelier Skeleton
# 01 734 7721 4051-07 5 21 64FC
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Silver guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3 Green Line
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather
- Material: Black leather strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 734, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
This is the first skeleton watch within the Artelier line and it’s a beauty. The extra-large case opening permits an excellent view of the skeleton movement – and a fascinating opening into the world of mechanics. The leather strap or stainless steel metal bracelet complete this art deco masterpiece.
|Stock Number||01 734 7721 4051-07 5 21 64FC|
Oris is one of a small handful of Swiss watch brands that makes only mechanical watches. A mechanical watch is a thing of beauty, designed according to principles that have been around for generations and will continue long into the future. Oris is constantly striving to make better watches that offer beautiful, innovative functions and advanced performance levels. For example, the in-house developed Calibre 400 Series of Swiss Made automatics promises a five-day power reserve, anti-magnetism and a 10-year warranty and 10-year recommended service intervals.