Oris Aquis Small Second, Date
# 01 743 7733 4135-07 4 24 64EB
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, ceramic minutes scale top ring
- Dial Material: Blue dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Rubber
- Material: Black rubber strap, stainless steel security folding clasp with extension
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 743, base SW 220-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 50 bar
The result of extensive research and collaborative thinking, the Oris Aquis is a fully functional watch series that doesn’t compromise on style, and is as at home in the urban jungle as it is deep beneath the waves.
|Name||Aquis Small Second, Date|
|Stock Number||01 743 7733 4135-07 4 24 64EB|
Oris is one of a small handful of Swiss watch brands that makes only mechanical watches. A mechanical watch is a thing of beauty, designed according to principles that have been around for generations and will continue long into the future. Oris is constantly striving to make better watches that offer beautiful, innovative functions and advanced performance levels. For example, the in-house developed Calibre 400 Series of Swiss Made automatics promises a five-day power reserve, anti-magnetism and a 10-year warranty and 10-year recommended service intervals.