This holiday season, Sartor Hamann Jewelers is hosting a LET IT SNOW promotion which means if it snows 3" or more on Christmas Day, everything you purchase from November 21st - December 15th could be free!
Very simply, if it snows 3" or more on Christmas day at the Lincoln Municipal Airport as measured by the National Weather Service, then ALL purchases made at Sartor Hamann Jewelers of $100 or more (excluding outside repairs) between November 21st and December 15th will be refunded!
People may wonder how we can afford to do this, so we are happy to tell you how it works. We have insurance on the promotion! We really want it to snow! And we would love it if you would get your Holiday jewelry purchases for FREE!
Be sure to get in to any of our 3 amazing locations and make your Holiday purchases early! Our friendly, knowledgable salespeople are ready to help you find the perfect gifts for all the loved ones on your list.
SHOP OUR AMAZING SELECTION OF STUNNING DIAMOND, COLORED STONE,
GOLD JEWELRY AND WATCHES!
STOREWIDE HOLIDAY SAVINGS OF UP TO 40% OFF!
36 MONTH INTEREST-FREE FINANCING!
We have posted the Official Rules of the Promotion below.
Happy Holidays and LET IT SNOW!
2019 CHRISTMAS DAY SNOWFALL PROMOTION
- Any individual who purchases jewelry, gift items or gift certificates (excluding outside repairs) that total $100.00 or more, ticket value, at Sartor Hamann Jewelers between November 21, 2019 and December 15, 2019 is entitled to 100% refund on said purchase(s) if it snows 3” or more on Christmas Day, December 25, 2019 between the hours of 12:01 A.M. and 11:59 P.M. as officially measured at the Lincoln Municipal Airport. THIS REFUND DOES NOT INCLUDE SALES TAX.
- All merchandise purchased during the special “Snowfall” promotion must be paid in full by closing on December 15, 2019 in order to be eligible for 100% refund in the event of “snowfall” as defined in Rule #1. This means the net purchase amount after any trade-ins and before tax.
- Any item(s) purchased in the special “Snowfall” promotion and not paid in full by December 15, 2019 at closing shall be considered “Layaway” and are not eligible for refund as defined in Rule #1.
- The official snowfall accumulation will be measured at the Lincoln Municipal Airport as determined by the National Weather Service.
- The customer must sign a waiver agreeing to NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS of items purchased during this special promotion. Once the merchandise is purchased, the sale is final. However, the merchandise may be exchanged for other merchandise of equal or greater value before January 15, 2020.
- In the event of a Christmas day snowfall as defined in Rule #1 and measured pursuant to Rule #4, claims could take up to forty-five (45) days to make payment from the end of the snowfall date due to the insurance company’s payment processing. Winners will be notified when refunds are ready to be claimed.
- In order to receive a refund for the “Snowfall” promotion, the following procedures must be strictly followed:
- The original sales receipt must be presented along with a government issued ID card.
- A refund will be given only to the original purchaser.
- Refund amount will not include any sales tax amount paid.
- Please be advised that Sartor Hamann Jewelers will not be in a position to confirm that the amount of snowfall occurred until a minimum of seven (7) business days after the snowfall date.
- All refunds must be claimed by March 1, 2020. It is the qualified Customer’s responsibility to claim their refund by the above date. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Sartor Hamann Jewelers reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time, without notice, and honor those purchases made prior to the cancellation of the promotion.
- All costs and expenses related to refund acceptance are the responsibility of the prize winner including, but not limited to all federal, state, local and income taxes.
- Should a dispute arise between Sartor Hamann Jewelers and Grand Prize Promotions and/or between a contestant and Grand Prize Promotions, both parties specifically waive their rights to any legal jurisdiction to settle such dispute(s) in any venue other than Gwinnett County, Georgia.
- No purchase necessary. One “No Purchase Necessary” entry will have the chance to win a prize valued at $100. All official entry forms must be received no later than closing on December 15, 2019.